A habit of Reading Books
Reading is the food of the mind. If you want to make your mind active and alive then you must need to read books to gain knowledge and peace of mind. Reading makes your mind active to process things and knowledge. To make reading books as a habit we need to take some small steps as followings.
- Buy a book in hard copy instead of soft copy because if you read it on any cellular device then you have a lot of distractions.
- Buy a book for self-development and try to implement it in your life which makes you constantly motivated to read other books as well. ‘The 7 Habits of Teen’ and ‘The 7 Habits of highly effective people’ are good books to take a start.
- Buy one book at a time. Don’t buy too many books because it makes you distracted.
- Start reading by one page at a time. You need time to understand what you are reading.
- Try to read in a peaceful environment for good understanding.
- Read books to develop some skills or gain some knowledge instead of novels.
- Don’t be specific to any area of interest in choosing books. Read everything to gain knowledge of different domains. Be an empty container always when you are seeking for knowledge.